West Point Medical Center has offered on-site physical therapy since 2005. Onsite physical therapy services allow us to have our therapists directly communicate with our physicians and enables them to closely manage our patients’ progression back to wellness.
Our fully equipped therapy facility offers hands-on, pain-relieving therapeutic modalities such as stretching, traction, manipulation, electrical stimulation, ultrasound, as well as provide work conditioning program.
Our dedicated physical therapy team is trained in:
- Biomechanics of the body
- Musculoskeletal specialties treatment
- Modalities for injuries
Our therapy team helps patients develop stretching and strengthening regimens to improve functionality after injuries such as:
- On-the-job and work-related injuries
- Automobile accidents
- Sprains, strains, and contusions Neck, Low back, Lower extremities (hip, knee, ankle injuries) Upper extremities(shoulder, elbow, wrist/hand)
- Neck pain
- Overuse injuries (cumulative trauma)
- Back strain/pain
- Knee injuries/pain
- Arthritis pain and disability
- Sports injuries